~Spechless Fellings~

By cuteJason - 8:33 PM

Windy Saturday...
Not same with my hometown....
Here quite relax because weekend just start...
There must be rushing because weekend finish...
Well...
Different places got different environment...
Study,study,study....
Online,online,online....
DIY,DIY,DIY...
Sleep,sleep,sleep...
Walk in,walk out....
Go school,back school...
Sighs...
The life was like the leaves...
Leaves that going to fad...
Becoming more boring and boring....
However....
Life has to continue...
My cousin has bought a bicycle...
O....
She asked me to buy one but I ignore....
I think walking to school will be better....
Got the feeling of high school's students....
And the wind breeze here are great....
Every time the wind were very strong and cool....
So...
Maybe these are the reasons I choose not to buy a bicycle....^^
This week is week 9 already...
Semester one seems to be finished soon....
Miss hometown...
Miss my family....
And miss my friends....
My mom keep calling me every day....
My friends...
I think they should be quite busy there because the big exam are around the corner....
Ya....
Wilbond had went back...
Me also don't know what's the reasons....
Maybe is to watch Harry Potter-Half Blood Prince with them....
Yup....
Harry Potter movie has just arrived at cinema in Malaysia....
Sighs...
They have seen that....
Afeze going to watch that tomorrow at KL....
Me want to watch with them....
But....
Sighs....
Nothing to be sad about....
Let it be me didn't have the luck to watch with them....^^
What can I do except to think like this....
Just now my friends,Bryan and Huat says got things to do....
So they were unable to accompany me to have dinner....
Giving the apologize to them then I went for my Do It Yourself(DIY)dinner...

Want???Haha....^^new recipe....^^

I asked them for dinner again tomorrow...
But they say they have to go for family gathering....
By then just okay...
I told them next time still got chance....
They also very ashamed because they have pushed my invitation so many times already....
I just saying is okay to let them not to be so sorry to me....
Don't know why I more believe in them than the others....
Maybe they have know what I want since they have accompany me since the orientation weeks....
Like usual...
I will have my night walk every Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday....
Tonight....
Again,I'm walking alone...
Having the cool breeze....
Listening to my favourite songs through my cell phone....(The song is playing now in my blog....)
Walking slowly....
Enjoying and got double feelings....
One is cool+peace....
And another one is sad+lonely....
The cool and peace feeling will decrease the feeling of sad and lonely when I walk by....
Viewing the great panorama of new town of Kampar...
Lots of peoples,students and cars....
Like a night market....
None of the shop either people attracted me....
Just a walking by and to release my tension.....
Today still okay....
If at weekdays....
The students are loitering here and there....
A lots....
Uncountable....
You guest the students of KTAR and UTAR plus of will be a small amount???
Impossible....
Well....
Weekdays will be a peace for me....
Smiling of....
Walking back to my hostel...
Slowly and nothing....
Lots feeling of sad and lonely was gone....
However there still left there....
Wondering when will it lost....
A good Saturday comes to the end just like this....
Hopefully tomorrow will be better....

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments