~Forgotten*Slowly~

By cuteJason - 11:28 PM

Just suddenly the mood become very very down....
Me also don't know why....
At this time...
I really need somebody to care about me....
I still don't want a girlfriend....
Because it is just no the time...
Just a friends to cares about me...
My heart was strongly missing my family and friends...
It heals my heart when my mom call me everyday...
But my friends from Alor Star seems to be leave me off...
Is this mean I done nothing in your life before...
Even Chee Sian told me that juniors said after me have gone,they also feel nothing....
Am I so tiny till they can't feel me?
Many friends don't even want to share their things in Alor Star with me....
Making me become further and unknown about my hometown and them....
I still need your's support to continue my roads....
I have walked through a lot because I believe many peoples still supporting me....
But after I have life in here so long....
I think I have lost contact with all....
The strength I am having is becoming less and less....
Like I have died and has being forgotten by people from days to days....
And at the end...
Me maybe never exist in their life before....

A life of boring at here really makes me to lost in my roads...
No entertainments....
No shopping malls....
No cinema....
No bowling....
Just lots and lots of cyber cafe which I don't think I will go because there are already Internet connection in my hostel...
It was not wrong that the environment here was a great place for study...
Got mountains....
Got lakes....
Maybe I am still new here and unable to suits in so fast....
I was very envy to them who was not study at here....
Where they study in big cities....
They can have their live greatly...
With a lots of activities...
Me only can have my stress,loneliness,sadness with this blog...
Sleep,eat,and browsing the internet was the only entertainment here....
Maybe me does not know how to do or join events...
Making me feel like that....
Maybe yes and maybe no....

I have asked many people....
"Am I changed?"
Many said yes....
Let out of sighs....
Yup....
Even me also can feel that I have changed....
I have changed from a happy-go-lucky people to an emotion person....
Even me also not very understand myself nowadays....
Me don't know what to say about myself....
The evil have take over my parts?

I have done the decision before I come in here....
The external factors was the things I forgot to figure about...
So,now I get myself into trouble....
Sighs....
What to do?
The only solving problem is to use to it....
Keep walking on it....
Don't think of giving up....
Try hard to be familiar with peoples here...
Because mom and dad have put high concentration on me....
They hope on me....
I will achieve my goals...
Settle up all things...
And live quietly in somewhere else...
With my beloved....
Being forgotten...
Slowly....
Peacefully....
Left nothing lastly...

~Be Happy Forever~
~Don't worry...I won't do silly things....~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments