~Wonderful Way to do Wonderful Things~

By cuteJason - 2:04 AM

Hello....
Seems to be a quite time not updating the blog post already....
All still in good manner?
Hopefully....
I'm great at here....
Except those boring that are unbreakable....
Well...
I have just recovered from fever last week....
I did got the symptoms of H1N1 which were feared by the peoples nowadays....
Fever,headache,dizzy,flu,sore throat....
But I think Chia Soon is more serious than me....
He says that he got nose bleeding for two days simultaneously....
Wow....
Even the Bahiyah Hospital in Alor Star also asked him to quarantine himself at home....
So pity about him....
Well....
All my friends please watch out for this virus/bacteria(My biology wasn't so good....)
I heard from my friends and I have check from the Net Newspaper where the H1N1 is upgrading into H3N2....
O....like doing Mathematics on the virus/bacteria....
Sounds funny....

Ok....
That day i got promise somebody that I'll post up the pictures I've taken in the Orientation Night...
I have to say sorry because that day I have done something careless....
That is I forgot to bring the camera and I didn't put in my SD-memory card into my phone...
So,I didn't take any pictures at all due to tiredness....

Well...
Today,1st of August,Friday....
Quite a free day for me...
Because lack of pictures in my blog and complaint from my friends...
I decided to go for a photo capture at the new town of Kampar....(Around my hostel and college)
New town is quite big...
But people won't worry to lost at here....
The road like the shape of '#'....
\^0^/
I will elaborate using pictures...
More imaginary....
Haha^^

Self-take picture...Haha...^^V
Grand Kampar Hotel....View taken at the stairs of my hostel....Great,isn't it???

The way that i've took to go to my college every weekdays....^^

My hostel from a far view....just guest which one I'm staying????

Orange roof:Classic house...
Grey roof:Dennis house....
Hostel for the students....^^

Dataran...They usually got gathering every weekdays...
Picnic,Barbecue,Hide and Seek,Shouting and ask people to go to the middle shouting"I'm sexy...."
/><\ Me seldom go for it because it will deal with a lot of 'dangerous' and wasted my time.... Just To Eat....I like the Cheese Tart from here...haha....

V-tech...One of the Cyber Cafe...Never enter yet....

A Station....I think this is the largest Cyber Cafe at here...All customers are sitting on the cushion...
Totally different with Alor Star where customers only sit on the weird chair...
Still never enter....^^

A lot of pigeons at here....Damn cute....^+^/

Ghany...24 hours also got students go there to yamcha(drink tea)...
Because only Ghany open 24 hours....hehe...
Still never been there before...
Too crowded....T.T....

Tian Sin Yuan Restaurant....I only prefer Wan Tan Noddles and Chicken rice there...
Other foods are like shit....><.... Khakabo...Special name of one of the Cyber Cafe....
Don't go near or you will get yourself into trouble....
Full of Bomb....haha....Just kidding....(crow fly cross...........**......)

Dataran...the centre of the whole new town....^+^
O...Dataran Kampar...

21st Restaurant...Place for them to have alchohol beverage drinks...
Not for me and I don't think I will go in....^^lll...
La'Foresta Restaurant...
Eating under the light of moon...
Damn romantic and damn dark....
Me even don't know what have enter the mouth when having meal....
==llllllll

Yum Yum Restaurant...
Seng Yip Restaurant...I like the chicken rice from here....
The owner speak in hokkien makes me feel like in hometown...^^

Cyber Cafe that always on renovation when i cross by it...
haha....Earn too much money till renovation non stop....
I like the plain bread from here...Taste yummy....
My Monday's dinner are usually obtain from here....
Maha Maju Restaurant...When the one I can taste the spicy that quite same in my hometown....
The grocery shop that I always visit...
Road to old town....^^~
Fake ikea where only change name to Yikea....==lllll
Me lazy to wake to west lake....
So I take the view from the advertisment....Haha...XD
Undiscovered place...Me never been here before...Haha...
For photo effect...I have visit there....^^
Kawasan berkumpul semasa kebakaran???
Gather at here to get electric shock???
sweat....==llllll
Station R Cafe...A place written down for water blowing but usually very few people will go....
hahax...XD
Under the Grand Kampar Hotel....Wah...seems huge...
Sure larh...The only hotel I think in Kampar....XD
Staircase fountain....Damn nice...Just nobody there to help me take pictures....^^
Fire Zone Cafe....Wait until you will get in fire...Eat till you will get fire...^0^
Maybank....I always get my money from there...Don't peek....^x^
Classic house...My friends many live up there...Haha...fast fast cross by or not they will throw salted fish down....XD....
I don't know what's the mountain name....hahax....Sorry....

Well...
There still got some other shops at east side....
I will take pictures next time....
Haha....
Just went to have dinner with my friends...
Recover my good mood already...
Hehe^^...

Still got one month for me to go before I finish my semester one....
Going to be soon....
I will be back to Alor Star this Hari Raya Puasa for a week plus sem holiday-Short Semester Holiday.....
Hope to see all my family and friends again....
Must take good care of you all's body o....^^
This will be my 99th post already....
My cute blog will be having 100 cute posts soon....
Happy good day for it and thanks it for accompany me for so long....
Have a nice day....[^0^]/

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments