~Standby....be Ready...Sigh...~

By cuteJason - 11:20 PM

Tomorrow is the time....
My presentation day....
Well....
It should be a happy day where our group is the first team in the DAC3....
Just now evening I have my last Journal Writing...
I like the title....
It just suits me...
"The Most Memorable Experience"
I wrote about that day me and my fellow friends, where we are having our barbecue party....
And this should be counted as our last gathering before some of us,including me going out of Alor Star to continue our journey in higher level...
Well...I have complete in half an hour by writing one and a quarter pages...
Because the lecturer told us not to write too long...
(damn weird....because I never heard got people asking for a short essay...)
Well...including the expression and those well-trained words...
Gaining memories throughout my mind...
Change it into essay form....
Write it out....
Non-stop...
I was touched...
Because they are the friends who have gave me those memories...
Where I can keep it until I old...
And die with the memories...
Forever and Ever...
I have completed it,smiling....
Pass it up with high respecting on it...
My classmate asked me again...
'Why you write so long???'...
I don't know...
It's either writing an essay long already making me used to it...
Or the memories have making me having lots of idea....
Who knows....
I smiled back...
Having her wish to have the presentation tomorrow...
Thanks her...
For giving me the energy to have the braveness....(Paisei...Me don't know her name...haha^^)
Me always walked alone back to my hostel...
The path is quiet...
Even got people passed by...
They are also in group...
Many asked me why don't you find some friends and this can settle up...
I just told them:'I like to be lonely....'
From that time onwards...
I know...
I have already change....
I will never say that kind of words out of my mouth...
But....



Sigh just can be let out...
Walk alone...
Eat alone...
Buy alone...
Sit alone...
Go alone...
Listen alone...
Share alone...
Cry alone...
Smile alone...
And even talk alone....

Even when I was the group leader of some of the assignment and tomorrow presentation...
I didn't hope to much on it...
Because I really scare they will just left you or attack you from behind...
Well...
My guess are right...
I received some sms from the teammate where he can't make himself available tomorrow for the presentation....
Start to left...
"It is counted as lucky where just left like this,next time you maybe meet some even worst condition,prepare for it...."My cousin sister told me...

No idea on it...
Also have to take it...
Lost...
Totally lost...
Terribly...

Tonight...
Nobody want to chat with me...
Just maybe they are busy...
And maybe they think I'm irritated and don't think I'm a person that is good for sharing somethings...
Well...
What can I do...
I just can sigh....
Done my things...
Settle all...
And get lost...
Towards the place where I can cool down myself...
To be ALONE....

~Be Happy Forever~
~Be Alone Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments