~ Y ^-^ Y ~

By cuteJason - 8:01 PM

yeah...just buy a Harmonica...very beautiful...Peng Pink also have one...but red in colour...not so good in knowing the sound of the Harmonica...Yesterday go shopping with friends...go to buy some books...then we go to play 'The House Of Dead'...WalaoA...the gun was so heavy until now my hand still in pain...terrible...then we go have our lunch...Chia Soon and Wil Bond go back home while we are eating...terrible...then we go watch magic show...hahaha...funny...then,Peng Pink,In Wooi,and Zi jing go home...left me and Shian Chin behind...terrible...no idea...we go to the public library...He found the coffee house design...he tell me he would like to open a coffee house in future...Wow...what a great ambition...Ok...Shian chin,next time...if you really want to open,call me,I would like to lend a helping hand to you...I will be supporting you...~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments