~I Miss Him~

By cuteJason - 5:54 PM

I really really miss him......I don't know why......he is my junior......now form two...very,very,very cute.......he is Chien Din...he miss me and i miss him too...they say we like brothers....hahaha...Don't know leh...but i will take care of him...Exam coming soon...many to read...but feel very sleepy these days...maybe is cause by arguing with my friends...we have arguing for at least two weeks...i want to forgive him/them,but i can't do it...Zi Jing and Tat ask me that:"just a word of sorry,so difficult to say meh???".....I don't know....I can't do it....I like stupid......this type of thing also cannot do....maybe many of my friends will be very disappointed with me....I really don't know what to do...can someone teach me????.....T.T......please????

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments