~Dizzy...Headache~

By cuteJason - 10:54 PM

Exam coming soon....tudio...12 subject in just three days...I want to go and tell the principal:"we are humans not robots..."No use,i cannot say anything...Malay language,then History,then Mathematics,then Moral...the life in hell maybe better than these...(just kidding)...yayaya...I know lah...Chin Beng complete revise many subject already...Fang Leong tell me:"Kai Seng,die liao lah...Chin beng win us liao lah..he will take the first place liao lah..."...Don't know leh...maybe he will get better than us...who knows???hahaha...T.T...listen to music is better to calm me down...Fish Leong's songs will make me feel better these days...very soft and I like it...yeah!!!I love you Chien Din...sorry har...cannot go to visit you these few days because exam...hope you will get good results...Miss you...Exam!!!!faster finish lah!!!!You make me suffer loh!!!!T.T

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments