~Really,Really,Really Deep~T.T~

By cuteJason - 11:19 PM

That Ah Chuan and Dian-U...got nothing to do until find something terrible to do...they have hurt me deeply...very,very deep...they think they are clever...they think they do this it was very funny...they are very happy doing this...but they didn't know my feelings...Both of you know or not???You have make me very sad...make me scared to go to see him already...that's all yours fault...T.T...

I want to tell you something,Ah Chuan...just want to tell you somethings...
You know or not...?your mouth is the one making you like that...many cases is cause by your mouth...
For example:
-Shou Wei's case...
-Kee Peow
-Khang Chun's case...
-Jia Liang case...
(although I also involved in two cases above...)

now i always hurt by you...don't tell me that you didn't involved in any of above...
Don't think I can except all your comment you give,you think you have done a good job???
I just want to tell you that:"NO!!!you are the ROOT of some cases!!!"
me can accept what you say to me because I have already 'biasa dengan semua itu'...
but you make me not dare to see him already...
About Dian-U...I don't know want to say what about you...
Haiz............
(hope both of you will know my feelings...hope both of you know what to do already...)
(sorry if I say any wrong...)

but both of you know or not???
Both of you really make me down...
Both of you have hurt me very,very deep...
...T.T...i don't know what to say already about you two...T.T...
~Be Happy All~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments