~Stupid~

By cuteJason - 1:30 PM

terrible Internet...making me cannot online so long...haiz...want to blame who...??? today...I'm not going to school because feeling not well after coming back from the marching competition for St.John...terrible...my whole body was very hot and the most terrible one...me turn into a black people...haiz...T.T...Tat-tat,sorry har...me really cannot help you...but i will make you happy at there...I promise you...tomorrow got oral test...Don't know can past or not...hahaha...
the school reporter camp is coming very soon...hope the camp can be successfully held...^-^... Yeah...this Thursday is 1/5/2008...It's holiday...but me got two tuition and a meeting...terrible...like not a holiday for me...Mid-year exam is coming...it's time to concentrated on my works already...Yeah...You can do it...^-^...~Be Happy All~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments