~ABC~

By cuteJason - 4:40 PM

Yeah...finally,Biology and physics say bye bye to me...hahaha...tomorow got Est,Chemistry,Account,and Chinese Language...Last day...I want to kill you...hahaha...terrible...miss him again...disturb by a person...don't know who...0175579505...if got people know who is the owner of this phone number,please tell me,ok?more than 20 messages he/she had sent to me...terrible...waste money only...stupid...hahaha...want to go trip lah...but don't know want to go where...got any suggestion???to relax my mind from thinking this thinking that...maybe this is cause by the stress...who knows...maybe I'll go forever afterward...hahaha...(crazy)...go to look at the Genting Highland website just now...Wow...so many things to play...long time no play the roller coaster already...hope to go play as soon as possible...Study,study and study...chemistry and chinese...here i come...~be happy all~...T.T...miss u...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments