I'm back....Okairi...^^V

By cuteJason - 12:05 AM

Well....
Quite a long time not updating my blog already....
How was it?
Life still great?
It's just fine for me....
Just finished my Quantitative Studies yesterday...
Although tired....
I seems doesn't want to sleep....
The people at the opposite seems to be crazy....
Shouted loudly at midnight....
What a sweat....
Seems there's no exam tomorrow....
I decided to blog....
Or not my blog is going to grow grass....

Hmmmmm.....
Still got not more than 2 weeks....
I'm going back soon....
Very excited....
Very happy....
Finally...
I can go back....
I have been waited for ages...
Going back to gather with my family as well as my friends....
I really miss them all...
Even sometimes I would be dreaming of them....
When I woke up and found it is just a dream...
It would be a big depressed for me...
Crying would not be the way to settle this....

Life continues....
and time flies....
So fast....
So unpredictable....
So shocked....
So sudden...
Sometimes really unable to accept it....
I had left my form5 life at the back....
Walking towards future...
Still missing the times with them....
Really hope time doesn't move....
Can stop at whatever time you want....
But.....
This is impossible....
But....
What to do....
It is life even if you accept or decline....
Go through the life bravely....
Don't not be a mouse and afraid of going forward....
Life will make us more mature....
Make us growing up....
Be mature,my friends....
(If you are not yet mature....)
You know that I'm saying you....
(Me also don't me already or not....haha...Who knows....)
Think about it....
Somebody even don't know that himself or herself was in childish situation.....

Sighs....
Looking forward my holidays soon....
And my cousin told me that we are going to Cameron Highlands to find her friend(She is also one of my friends... )
And we will going to stay at there a few days....
Woah....So great....
I can go for wind breezing and sigh seeing at the beautiful Cameron Highlands....
And also take a lot of pictures....
For sure...It will be just a plan....
Haha....
Well...
The night still young but my eyes is going to be closed shop....
I doesn't want my eyes to be 7-11....
Hahax....
I think this will be my last post before I go home....
(Copy Wilbond's post....But he cheat people....)
Wilbond....Come and find my wrong....
I know I got a lot of grammatical mistakes....
Haha....

Wait for me in Alor Star....
Chee Churn,Chia Yang and Jia Liang....
See you three in Medan Gopeng....^^V....
Don't be late....

I love you all....(Better than Zijing weird weird words.....)
Thanks for all....
~Be Happy Forever~

My dinner last night....
DIY Clover Nasi Bryanni....
Shian Chin....Don't jealous o....^^V

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments