Missing~Lost~Forever

By cuteJason - 1:16 AM

Just don't know why...
That day Chia Soon said that he wanted to go back already after played badminton with us...
Just I very hard to let him go...
Because very difficult for us to gather together...
We have to be separated again...
I was going to cry at that time...
But...
What can I do?
Everybody have to go for their future...
No spending more time for useless things that maybe will cause a serious problem to them...
Asking him to take good cares of himself...
Don't be to stress and tried to contact us whenever he was tired....
Yin,Nicholas and Brendan them also already back to their own road...
Lefting us behind....
This tuesday...
The UTPians are going back also...
Left me,Wilbond and YeonYee...
And those Form6 fellows...
Well...
What to do...
Time really flies...
It's time for me to go back to study and emo mood already...
I really can't let go of those things...
The time we have been together...
It was to memories....
Deeply into the heart....
Very difficult to forget it or what....
Very difficult...
I want to meet them again...
But I really have no idea when is it...
Next hour?
Next day?
Next month?
Next year?
Next decade?
Or we will lost contact forever?
Who knows....
Let the God to decide all these...
What I can do is pray....
Pray that all of us will be safe and be happy forever...
And when we meet one day again....
We will be happy for meeting each others again...
That's what I can do...
I will leave Alor Star at Sunday...
Quite sad that everything go through too fast....
Very fast...
Till I can see how the time pass through...
Very blur...
Sighs...
The more you grow up...
The more friends you will lost...
Quite true...
Nowadays....
Finding a true friends are very difficult....

I dream My friends again yesterday and the day before yesterday....
I dream Wilbond get hurt while running...
I dream JiaLiang and CheeChurn rush here and there...
I dream CheeSian walk out of the door....
And others....
I didn't remember all of them...
But dreaming my families and friends too much is an illness?
I quite scare I won't get through it....
Life was tough...
Very tough....
I really don't know what to say about it....
The more I said....
The more hurt I will get on my heart....
Quote from my facebook....
Why life was like that....
Why must we been seperated....
Why don't we can do anything together,like previous time.....
Old friends,I love you all..
.Don't leave me,ok?


Don't leave me,ok?
I like you all and I really don't want to lose any of you...
I promise...
I don't want to lose any of you....

If you believe....
I was dropping tears while writing this post....
~Be Happy Forever~
~I love you all~
~Forever and Ever~
*I don't know which photo to put because I don't have the full gathering pictures....
*Full with all of us...
*Always forgot to take....
><

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments