Just

By cuteJason - 11:18 PM

Yo....
Wassup all?
Still good there?
Me are great at here....
Seems everybody is missing me...
Haha....
Okokok...
I'm updating now....
Due to the busy and the Final Examination that is just around the corner....
Causing me a little bit of difficulty of updating my blog....
(My friends:'Busy?It should be lazy!!!')
Yayaya....
Lazy did find me these days....
Making me angry and inconstant....
Well....
August is coming to an end and September is approaching....
Still preparing for the exam....
Not so confidence...
Because the area that out for the final question are not same with the test we usually have done...
So did a little worried...
But worry done nothing....
Just an add on to the scare and rushing....
I will try my best about it...^^
Well....
I will be having my semester break start on 20th of September2009....
That's mean I WILL BE GOING HOME!!!
Yeah....
Feeling of happy and high when I was thinking about it....
Activities:(Will be add or delete any time....)
1.Have Sushi with EngHong....(Because I have promise him to do so...)
2.Have gathering with my chinese friends from SAHC batch 2009....
3.Find CheeSian and Cheeyik....
4.Eat my mum's home-made food....(I have waited this long time already...)
5.Have KFC with my cousins because they have the vouchers....
6.Find my dearest teachers....
7.Visit 佛教会 if got time....
8.Go Star Parade to buy S.H.E latest album....
9.Take pictures....
10.Have my great time with my mum,dad and sister....
....
I think that's all the plans....
Still don't know to add it or reduce it....
Haha....
Holiday for two weeks that is till 4th of October did make me not so satisfy with it....
><
But what can I do....
Well...
I have planning for different ways to go back to hometown....
a.By train....
b.By Konsortium Bus which deal us for 6 hours.(Which will cause serious injury on the butt....)
c.By the Transnasional Bus that we can take at Medan Gopeng which only will cause less than 4 hours....
Finally we use method c....
Actually I thought it won't be too late to book the tickets yesterday where we want to go back at 18th September....
Who knows....
When i called them....
They told me that all the tickets have sold....
==lllll
Still got one month and all have been sold....
Wow....
That was.....
Speechless..........
No idea about it....
No choice that we can only go back at 19th of September where only have 3 free seats at 9am and 10 free seats plus plus at the evening....
So....
I have decided to go to the bus station to buy the ticket this morning....
What a surprise and make me want to scold on them....
Jia Liang them called me at almost 3am....
><
Disturbing my sweet dream....
They asked me to buy the tickets for them also because Chia Yang unable to go to Ipoh to buy the tickets....
After shooting them a few sentences and promise them to buy....
I continue my dream....
I woke up at 8am this morning....
Preparing all the things that were needed...
Playing Restaurant City and Friends For Sales before I wear my sport shoes....
After saying 'Itekimaz' to my cousin sister....
I went towards Maybank to draw out some money....
Insufficient of cash....
Hahax....
Then I called my mum for some greeting....
I walked to school by then....
I go to the bursary where the school bus tickets were sold there....
I have sms my cousin for the time that I will go....
She asked me to buy 4 tickets to and flo for both of us...
She will be accompany me to the bus station....
After having breakfast with she and her friends...
Both of us proceed to the front of the office to wait for the bus to come....
Sharp 10.30am....
The bus arrive....
As usual...
Nobody in the bus....
So great....
Because students live near....
So many will not use this service....
Haha....
The bus use only less than 5 minutes to arrive at the bus station....
Upon arrive at the bus station....
Both of us rush to the counter....
After asking here and there...
We finally buy those tickets....
I give Rm150.40 and get the changes....
Sad....
Money fly....
><
Haha....
Jia Liang,Chee Churn and Chia Yang....
If you three put an aeroplane on me....
I will ask an aeroplane to crash on UTP,making you cannot go back....
Haha....
Please be punctual,ok?
Bus will departure at 3.15pm....
If I still haven't seen you all before 2.30pm....
I will knock on yours head....
\[^0^]/
Ok larh....
Don't why my pictures in my camera I took gone....
><
So,this post no pictures....
Sorry....
Ok lu~
Waiting for the holidays to come....
Add oil-ing on the final examination coming....
See you all soon....
Hehe....
Bye...
Take care and avoid from h1n1....^^V

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments