~Kampar'ing'~

By cuteJason - 1:32 PM

Hai...

I’m back…

Hehe…

Quite long no update blog already…

How were you all???

Still good???

Miss me???

Hehe…

I miss you all lorh…

A lot…

Although got found friends here…

But still miss you all….

Really want fast fast go back see you all…

O…

Why so long no update blog o???

Because quite busy o at here…

Hehe…

Busy finding friends…

Busy finding food…

Busy traveling new environment…

Busy kisiao…

Busy missing friends and family….

And many many more…

It has been a week since I come here…

Trying to suits myself into different place…

Different language environment…

Different people…

Different food…

Hehe…

KTAR is near UTAR...

Just beside only but the main door was different...

One is at west and one is at east...

><....

And My cousin brother told me UTAR Perak just complete 1/15%...

And that 1/15 was already very huge...

When complete all...

Tudio...

The University will be as large like a town...

haha^^...(Let wilbond regret for no going there...hehe...)





The main gate of UTAR,which locate in West lake,Kampar,Perak...



My cousin brother bring me and my cousin for a tour before he go to KL to continue his studies...

He just complete his Diploma in E-Commerce Studies...

Hehe...

We go to the Westlake at night to have the cold breeze and chatting..

We go have meal together...

We go to visit the town together...

My cousin brother play guitar for us to listen...(Very good o...I like to hear...)





.

Shoplets near my Block...



The next day,He bring us to visit the Campus before he go to KL...

O...

KTAR is damn large...



O...The front gate....

Saw that???My campus...

Paisei...

Me forgot to take the Picture of details of my College...

Next time lu~~~

Saw the place I live???



Just complete the orientation week….

Just don’t know why….

The orientation week of TARC is = with my almost camp….

=.=llllll

Is ok larh….





The Mass Call...O...Geng...



Just try to take it lorh….

Although got many many Universities and Colleges are bigger than Perak Branch TARC….

But TARC is damn big than my alma mater,SAHC….

Just a station game used was the whole campus….

What the…………..

Fine…

The food here arh….

WalauA...

When you come here, I told you why I say “WalaoA”…

Or I went back to hometown or you luckily meet me…

O…

I found a lot of friends in this O’Week…

I was in Group 7…

There were 24 groups and 1 extra group by the O.A (Organizing Assistant)…

My GF(Group Facilitors) is Philip and AGF(Assistant Group Facilators) is Aron...



Philip and Aron...hehe^^



Both of them are cute…hehe…Philip is in Hotel Management and Aron is in Public Relation…

I have meet Bilie,Erik,GouGou,Nelson,Edison,Karyan,Cuicui,Bryan,Jay…

And others I forgot their names already…paisei…^^

Other group de I just know ah Fatt…

Because he always comes to our group (as a spy…my Gf and Agf always called him like that)while we have gathering every night….

And Khairine(Don’t know her name spy right bo…)…She always come support us in our every night gathering…(Although she is not involved in this O’ Week…)…She was in Public Relation(If not mistaken…)

O….

We always have the gathering till the midnight…

We sit in a circle beside the road….

My Gf said all was students so no need to afraid of anything…(But I no believe him…Takkan kat sini tak ada rompak…haha…)

We got play games...

Create our group's flag....

Discuss about what to present in Talent Time...

And we always have dinner together...



A mushroom soup and cucumber juice for not over rm5.00 o...

hehe^^...I forget the restaurant's name already...



Decoration in that restaurant...

3D Chinese Chess...Wow...so cute...

Thinking the design of the flag...Jay...don't play play liao...><
Thinking progress...

Drawing almost complete...

Yeah...settle...Our Lucky Seven...^^

Our college Swimming Pools...hehe^^

This is the West Lake o...Not sea o...



Pasar Malam at there...Almost same with Alor Star Pasar Malam...

Just here the Chinese Stall would be more than the Malay stalls lu~~

My group 7...yeah!!!

Me,Fatt,Edison,Gougou,and Bryan....

Me and Fatt...hehe^^



777...
Me and Rabbit...(Zi Jing...not you...)She is good in street dance o...^^

Me and Kar Yan....

Edison and Me...hehe^^~~~

Cute Philip and Me....wakakakaka....

Me and Aron~~~

Erik and Me....

Me and Nelson...He is also good in street dance...^^

Aron,Nelson and Jason....hahaha....

Before going for our performance...

Yeah!!!We have won the acting contest...later then i upload the drama....

Last pictures before we end the O'week....



We got the most interesting drama shows prize...

Yeah!!!

Our drama did attracted most of the people...hehe^^

Just like that...

The O'week finished already lorh...

It was a good start for the freshshee like me...

haha^^...

I will continue update my blog if the line was smooth...

Maybe will be going home this Agong's Birthday...

Missing My hometown very much...

My family and my friends....

Very very much...

haha^^....

Wait me o...^^



~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments