Just that...

By cuteJason - 9:26 AM

Hehe...
Quite a long time no update my post already...
Many friends get angry already...
Hahaha....
Sorry...
I just came back from Cameron Highlands and Kampar at 8th May 2009....
O....
The first time experience....
wakakakaka....
That was quite a long journey to there....
We went to Cameron Highlands first....
We departed from house at 7am...

O...the sun was beautiful...
The sun is round....wakakakaka.....

My aunt will show us the road there....
I bring my jacket and cj7....
-jacket because quite cold there will be in my father's car
-cj7 as pillow for me to sleep in car...(I slept at 2am before we go....)
O....
I saw the road sign of UTP and Perak matriculation on the way there....
Hope next time got time to go visit them....
hehe^^....
O...
A lot of Big hills are cacat already...
I think they are being smashed down by the TnT....
wakakakaka....

The hill is botak....^^
So Kolian~~

The road up to the Cameron was terrible....
It was like snake....
Round and round and round....
Make me felt dizzy and want to vomit.....
Hufff.....
Finally arrived there....
I quickly find a grocery shop to buy some plum and have a pee(drink too much of water a car....)
Wow...
The wind breeze there was cool....
I like it....
O....
There are many things sold in the grocery shop....
A lot of souvenirs was sold there also....
I didn't buy....
I also saw a lot of cute cactus....
Cute bo???wakakakaka.....

Then we travel to another shop....
I forget the shop's name already...
After my aunt and mom taste the tomatoes and strawberries,they bought some back....
Strawberries....
Tomatoes...

I saw many unique plants there also....
hehe^^.....
There are also a real and fake waterfall there....
Hmmmm....both are beautiful....I did like it so much....
The view at there really make me happy lots....
I was amaze with their skills o planting at the hills...
It was awful....

O...the front of the shop....

The real waterfall....
I think you all won't see it larh....
The pictures shot was not good....
The fake waterfall...hehe...beautiful....
The Koi Fish...hehe

Then we continue our journey....
I found that there different type of valley at here....
Rose Valley,Strawberry Valley,Bee Valley,Vegetable Valley....
Many others I forgot already....
Haha^^....

We go towards the Rose Valley...
We decide not to go in because my aunt says just flowers....
O....
Adult cost Rm4 and children cost Rm2...*(Wilbond,you can cheat them by your high....hehe^^)
After taking some pictures,we continue our journey....

O...big one...haha^^
walk through there....wakakakaka....that my father and uncle....

Beside got Strawberry Valley....
But also not going in....
Because quite rush already....
Haiz....
They got sells a lot of balloons with strawberry shape....
A lot...
Not only one shop sell....
But many many....

We went forward....
O....
Finally arrived at the place I always want to come....
haha^^....
The Tea Shop...

Tea shop....hehe~~

All are tea o....
Me in the middle of the tea garden....

Wow....
The tea plant at there was a lot....
Coverage many small small hills....

Hills of tea...want them???wakakakaka

After having some hot tea in different flavour(It was expensive because a cup cost rm1...><) We go downward to the tea farm.... Me,my sister and my cousin have a walk down there.... The small road was very narrow.... I walked until don't want to stop....(Not me don't want stop,but my leg don't want to stop....) O....
The narrow road....thats my sister and cousin....haha^^...they paisei....

After taking some pictures,we walked back...
I seems to be using my one month energy to walk back....

I want to own that type of tea garden larh....so beautiful....
Flowers...
See that house over there???Wow...so good to live beside the tea plants....
Sheh....so handsome....haha^^

A waterfall is located on the most below of the hills...wow...
fantastic...Like I am dreaming....
Another view...
Don't jealous lu~~wakakakaka....

After chatting for sometimes,my aunt are ready to bring us to Kampar...(They all went toward the toilet before depart....)
While waiting them,I bought some souvenirs back.... Hehe....
My souviners....hehe^^

See who lucky marh got lu~~ wakakakaka....

Then we was in the car.....
Driving on the half way....
We saw the Bee Valley was free of charge....

Then we go to take a look.... Wuuuu~~~....
The bees was cute.... They fly here and there....
The are a love pond there....
O....beautiful pond....(I hope to take pictures with my lover here....haha....)

Love Pond....
Me o~~
My sister...

There are also strawberry farm there....
O.... For me was truly first time saw that plant.... hehe....so cute....
So cute....
Near near take the pictures...abo got people say he/she never seen before...hehe....
All are strawberry plants....hmmmmm.....want???
My family walking through the road that have bees...
Saw that???
My another cousin say got 388 bees inside....==lllll...what fact was that???
I know got people sure will jealous the bee hive...so i post up....

After buying somethings(I duno what lai de....my aunt say it taste like cucumber....==llllll)
Then we finally going down the hills....

O....
We no open air-conditional up there....
Because there got free air-conditional outside... haha^^
The road back is more terrible than the way we come....
They use another road....
==lllll
This really make me want to shout stop and don't want to continue....
Without hesitate,I slept to avoid me getting dizzy....
I woke up while at down hill....
It was dizzy that time and very hot....
==llllll
After sometimes,we finally arrived at Kampar....

O....
We have our lunch,chicken rice at one shop there....(3.50pm....so paisei....people want close already but we still went...haha^^...I think we are their last customer...haha)
Then we buy some biscuit there to bring back home....
My cousin bring me to the bus station to teach me how to buy ticket....
Wow...
Her Kantonise was great just even she just come here only one year...

O...
I saw my college already....
Hmmmmm..... Quite big....
And the front door was quite far....
(My cousin says when she late,she will crawl up the wall...haha...Don't know me will same like that bo...haha^^)
My room is at Block D,second floor....(D-301)(come find me when u got come here o...)
View of the mountain below my room....
Saw my room????no larh...not my room lai de larh...hehe...

After bought the bed....
We says goodbye to my cousin and will see her later....
She will be going to have a camp at Pangkor Island....
Hehe....
Then we have our back to Alor Star...
OMG....
Traffic jam has trapped us...
==lllll
We just have our dinner at Bukit Tambun at 9.30pm.... ==lll
(Bkt.Tambun is at Perak....><....)
We arrived Alor Star at 11.++pm....
I play Pet society and Restaurant city till 1.++am....

Conclusion....
Haiz....
Time left with my friends and family at here just left few...
So sad... My cousin said to me that day...
"Just 2 years more at here....ok de larh...."
That make me realive.... haha^^...
I now appreciate the time left with my parents and friends...
I felt so sorry to my parents to them....
Because they did use a lot of money on me....
Me have make them disappointed for the past time....
Now I have to be hardworking and do my best....
Sorry to them....
And to all my friends....
Don't know when we can meet again....
Sorry for any wrong I done to you all before....
Really sorry... Just the best greeting from me to you all....
Gambateh...^^

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments