Goodbye Forever~~

By cuteJason - 9:57 AM

Time really no wait us….
Now already middle of May....
Recess time should be enough….
It’s time to continue our journey….
To the higher education….
To find our dream….
And to achieve it…
Form 6 start at last Sunday…
Chia Soon and Yin them who got JPA won’t going overseas so soon….
Wil Bond also joins the form 6 while waiting for UTAR to start the school….
Shian Chin,Peng Pink,Chin Beng,In Wooi,Chee Wah,Fang Leong and Kee Peow have joined the form 6…
Haiz…
I again have to be alone…
Alone going KTAR…
Peng Pink said I was just too excited and choose KTAR de…
Hmmm…..
Too excited???
I think NO!!!
Because I don’t think I’ll do well in medicine as psychiatric….
Although I also don’t know either I’ll do well in Accountancy…
But I know this will be better than taking Biology that I not knowing much and not my favourite….
This course will take my 2 and a half years…
Then, I’ll decide to continue or not after this….
My cousin says:” Just 2 years+…It will passed by soon….very very soon….”
Hopefully larh…
So,to all my sincerely friends that still in Alor Star….
Don’t forget me o…
Haha^^
Better get a webcam so that I can video call you all….
I’ll be damn boring at there….(Kampar really did not have entertainment…hehe^^)
I will try to come back often…
Later when come back,must go have yam cha lorh…
Hehe^^….
I gonna miss u guys….
I’ll keep on updating my blog….
And if you all wanna change the blog address,please inform me narh…..
Today will be my last day in Alor Star…
If you all got come to Perak,take a visit to me at Kampar…
I’ll be welcome you all….
I’ll miss my pillows…
I’ll miss my cj7…
I’ll miss my room….
I’ll miss my family….
And I’ll miss you all….
Goodbye and Gambateh…
I will always support you all and hope you all will also support me…
I love you all….

~Be Happy Forever~
~Be missing you all Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments