~Get set,Go...~

By cuteJason - 8:27 PM

Haiz....
After struggling for a quite time....
I must have a decision now....
Finally I have make one when I'm on the way back from PISA's Star Education Fair with Wil Bond,Chia Soon and Zi Jing...
But,I hope I will change the decision soon...
I don't know...
This won't be my last decision before my SPM results are coming out...
After talking to the counselor of TAR College Penang's Branch,Mr Yap...(Every time go Education fair also meet him de...haha^^...)
I think I will take back my old road...
That also was my mum wish....
Ya...
That's right...
It was Accountancy....
I have think a lot about it...
I really don't I have ability to continue which of the course in there....
If can.I really want to work till get the ACCA qualificatiom...
Although quite fast,but my cousin and others people would tell me...
"ACCA is really a tough subject...It won't be easy....It is standard's question all..."
O....all this type of answer would make me speechless and dizzy....
Because I really not understand the toughness of ACCA...
haiz....
By the way...
My Psychiatry's dream...
Not me don't want him already....
but....
This job need to take care of others/caring....
Me can care people de merh?
This job need a good and can advice people's mouth...
Me got the talent merh??
This job need to give medicine to the others....
Me can do that job without any mistake merh???
To achieve this job,I need to study for a quite long time....
Me have the patient to wait for that merh????
And most important....
This study need a strong mind in Biology...
Me can merh?????
Even in the Biology test in school time me also never get an A before....
T.T
Haiz...
I think I will take Accountancy and read kot....
Later when came out to the work life....
If I can't accept,marh go commit suicide and...
Yeah....
settle all....
(stupid thinking....=.=lll)
Ya...
I'm really stupid....
I'm really really stupid....
Guys...
Thanks for you all de advice in last post...
but....
I think....
I've give up...
Sorry for dissapointed you all....
Hopefully I will change my mind....
Hopefully my choice will siut my heart....
Hopefully I won't regret....
Hopefully I will success....
Hopefully my friends will be happy forever...
^^

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments