~Journey Starts~

By cuteJason - 1:04 AM

Hmmm....
Although very nervous and scare right now....
We can't change the reality...
SPM is going to come out...
Oh My God...
The day we are waiting was coming...
The day that point the future for us is coming...
On the 12th of March...
8 days before my birthday...
Wow...
Really surprise present that I will give myself...

Actually...
I really hope to get good results...
Really...
But how can I change the reality?
The exam had passed for a few months...
And now was the time to get back what have you study for 11 years...
11 years....
It was a long time,man....
Very very long time...
And what you get later...
Is a paper that containing ink....
and state that the alphabet that may
horrible you,
make you stood there,
make you cry,
make you scream,
make you burst of laugh,
make you gone crazy,
make you fainted,
and some even cause death....

Cruel,right?
Ya...
One paper will change a person personalities...
Not only for now....
But also for future...
Your wife/husband...
Your children...
Your relatives...
Your friends...
All will view your jobs that you are doing...
And they can estimate what's your results you got before...

Ya...
Reality was like that...
You must work hard to change it...
Or not...
Your life will full of disappointed and sadness...

12th of March...
The day we are waiting for...
After that all of us will be prepare well....
For our future study...
Ya...
We will be separated for a while...
A week...
A months...
A year...
Or even never seen again...(Hopefully not....)
Medicine....
Engineering...
Law...
Teaching...
Ambitions was wonderful...
We sure will work hard towards that...
but sometimes....
You knew you will have problems with it...
You can either choose to fight with him or surrender to choose another road....
Ya...
So easy instead of doing other stupid stuff...

Zi Jing,Wil Bond and others these weeks were also crazing with the results that will be come out...
I teach Zi Jing a good method to release tension...
Don't know he got use bo....
It's ok larh...
You all will be getting good results larh...
When I got pray,I add u all in,ok?
I hope all my friends that are taking SPM and are waiting for the coming 12th of March will get good good good results....
hehe^^

Hopefully my dreams can come true...
My Future is count on you,SPM results....
Waiting you...

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments