~Tic Tac Toe~

By cuteJason - 10:55 PM

Maybe for everyone,choosing is really just as easy like an ABC...
Don't know larh...
but for me...
It's really difficult....
Same as playing Tic Tac Toe...
You can just choose a tick or a circle...
two that can make you win or lose...
Once you careless...
you will lose...
Vice Versa...
This will same with my situation now...
very make me headache....
One is Accounting...
One is Psychology...
One is my future...
One is my interesting...
Which to choose???
really want take two but this is impossible...

Some friends say take future because it will make me more easier...
Many friends say take interesting because to avoid me from regret to take others subject and make me happy to work in future...

Really????
If I take future,will I be more easier in life and no worry of anythings???
Will I regret of no taking my interesting...

If I take my interesting,will I be happy to work in future ???
Will I regret of no taking my future???

Which one???
Which one???
Really confusing...
Really....
Both of the subject are tough subjects....
but what can I do....
Those are my only choice that I can do....
I don't want to have other choice already....
Really...
It was so difficult...
so tough....
really really tough...

Just now when at bus,coming back from the visiting to my friends' house during Chinese New Year 2009....
I was alone on the bus...
I keep thinking about the two...
Both have their good....
Both also have their bad...
really tough to choose....
Why every time at this time no people would help me???
Why I need to suffer all of this???
I really don't know which of you two I will go for....
Haiz...I already bored of choosing...
It's terrible...
really really terrible...
...T.T...
Happy Chinese New Year...
Better give me an 'angpow' this year,or not I will pull your ear...

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments