~Crazy Long Holiday~

By cuteJason - 7:13 PM

Hai....all....how are you all???Quite good???I hope so....
O....Happy New Year....
Haha....sorry for the late greeting....
because my personal computer got some problem....

wow...I'm now 18 already....
a good start for all in this 2009 year.....

many things is done by me now....
although got many things to do,but......
(actually tell you all larh....very boring one lorh...you will miss your friends,your school,your teachers,and your subjects you take before....it is damn boring...)

Me now are having my licence on the half way....
Ya....quite tough but all must go through mah....

Next....I go work part time with my father....
I'll show you all my picture....^^....

the engine...haha...very heavy de lorh....more than 0.5tan....


the cooling fan....haha....

cold black oil....

hot black oil....can make friend chicken.....hehe.....


the male dog that always come to the factory to sleep....me always kacau it when it is sleeping.....haha....

the puppy is chasing their mom for milk.....^^...you want some????

one of the puppy.....very cute.....

My hand....arrr.....black black liao.....

the dragonfly is making something.....

Beautiful lerh???my new technique.....

My second technique....good leh????

this should be called an aquarium????

fishes.....

did you saw the moon??i saw it lorh......

The trip to Hai Point Steel Sdn.Bhd....

the gate.....

it maybe larger than my school.....

a little bit messy.....

their lorry......

really large orh.....

rubbish......

don't they want to do what with that......


See the thing moving....


ok larh....write till here...hope you all will like it.....
I'll upload more later.....bye....
~Be happy~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments