~Happy CNY '09...yeah!!!!!~

By cuteJason - 4:14 PM

Haiz....long time no write blog liao.....haha.....
Lazy at these few days....
At on the Chinese New Year is around the corner....
Quite busy.....
How are you all???still good???I hope so.....
Yesterday i went to Simpang $ with my friend,SC....
We meet our friends:eh,wb,cs,jm,and zy.....
We need to practice the dance for those people who is in the National Service,to come and chat and play with us.....
Well....practice quite smooth....
Later we went to eh's house to play.....haha....."eat snake".....
we play ps there.....
we play pc there.....
we help eh's mom to remove the "bai gua"'s crust....
i kacau wei jing.....
we have our lunch there.....
many things we done there larh....
haha....
quite a happy day....
then,later,wb and cs go to ask whther the activity still got or not because my friends from National Services sms me that they will have 1 week holidays during CNY '09....
Finally....the activity cancelled already....
Nevermind larh...
the dance we can teach others next time....
haha....
Say bye to eh and we go home lorh....
sienz.....
whole day later was very boring.....
chat with kelvin until 2am....
haha....
many friends too excited about the CNY and can't sleep.....
including me....
hahaha.....
Today.....cham.....
when I woke up....
I got sore throat....
arrrr......
no cares liao.....
I went to have much much much much water....
later....it healed quite fast....
haha.....
nevermind larh....
I need to just continue this then later at CNY I can eat many things.....
hahaha....^^

So,whatever happen,this will also happen...
Happy Chinese New Year '09...
remember to give me angpow orh....
haha....^^

~Be happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments