~Missing and Care...Slowly and Suffering~

By cuteJason - 12:18 AM

Listen to the song....
Great,right?
I like this song since yesterday my cousin played in a MP3 for me....
Although I have heard this before for many times already,but now i still like it...
Listening...
Listening....
Feel sad...
The thinking and sadness come again...
The thinking of missing my family and friends come again...
><
Make me cannot concentrated on my coursework....
And this song make me have the heart to stop me from doing coursework and write this post...
Well...
It is about one month already I left my hometown and continue my studies at Kampar...
Don't know my family and friends still good in there...
I have read my senior Windows Live Messenger's personal messages which written that Malaysia's H1N1 disease is becoming serious and serious...
My mom just now also told me not to visit much public places and drink more water...
Just touched...
Don't know what to say to her that time...
I know she was care about me....
A lot...
A lot...
Now Alor Star also have the disease already...
So,everybody must take care of yourself...
Drink more water,take care of the cleanliness and do less activity in public places+outdoors...
We don't know where the virus will reach...
And don't know where the virus will stop at...
It will kill a lot of people like when Tsunami strikes and take away a lots of innocent people...
I will always pray for you all...
Wishing you all to be healthy all the time...

Chia Soon and Yin is going to study at KL and later on going out of Malaysia...
So,hope them will be success larh...
Don't know arh...
My cousin say her friends study at other country until don't want to come back...
Chia Soon and Yin...
Will you two also?

Time past by fast...
Very very fast...
Growing older and older...
Friends are getting lost and lost...
Just a sigh can be let out...
Haiz...........................................................

Hoping to meet them all...
And hope the world is peace...
Humans...
Stop doing stupid things...
You are destroying yourself...

~Be Happy Forever~
~Be Peace Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments