~Menu...Please....^^~

By cuteJason - 1:58 PM

Hehe.....

Seems today got no lecture or tutorial....

Damn boring while wake up at this beautiful sunny morning....

So,I decide to prepare a great breakfast for myself....

After having some imaginary of what to eat already,I start having the ingredients....



Ingredients....

1.Two chicken eggs....

2.Three chicken sausage....

3.Three crab meat stick...

4.One tomato....

5.Pepper...

6.Chili and Soya Sauce....



Method....

1.Clean all the ingredients except the pepper and the eggs larh for sure....>< style="text-align: center;">

My tomatoes' Omelette.....



Fried chicken sausage and crab meat stick....^^





Hehe^^...yeah.....serve with winter melon water will be great....

+dessert is cheese tart....

wakakakaka^^....



Seems delicious?

I have enjoy it for half an hour....

+watching Ghost Whisperer drama through my laptop.....

wakakakaka....

So....

Have a nice day....^^

I'll be going hometown tomorrow morning....

See you all if have opportunity....

Haha^^



~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments