I'm back.....^^V

By cuteJason - 11:21 PM

Yo....What's up???
Quite a long time no update my blog already.....
The blog seems to be so lonely....
Hahahaha....
Sorry my blog....XD
So....
A lot of my friends are having semester break and year ended holiday....
However....
I don't have holiday this December....
Nevermind...
I will having my semester break at Chinese New Year....^^V
Well....
I have a great Semester 2 this year....
Although the internet connection are sucks.....
==llllll
Don't know what the Streamyx was doing....

I have been to a camp at Ipoh....
Organize by TXY....^^v
Quite a good memories with the kids over the primary school over there....
However....
I know one thing....
Taking care of children wasn't easy.....
Sweats....><
Hope I can go again next year....XD
Going to miss my children....TT.....

Oh ya....
I have went to the nomination of the Student Welfare Committee...
The interview was like that lu~
Just I was unsatisfied with my presentation....
Maybe I'm too nervous....^^V
Starting from next week will be the voting part....
Hope you all can vote for me lu~
XD

Last week....
I just have been to Kuala Lumpur with my neighbour,Gitty and my cousin sister....^^V
We were going to stay over her brother's house-my cousin brother's house for sure....XD
That weekend was Raya Haji Holiday....
My cousin brother stayed at Setapak there....
Near Taman Melati and Genting Klang....
Because TARC main campus was at Setapak....
Transports for sure were needed to reach there....
We go for the LRT....
Although that wasn't the first time for me....
I was still nervous while I'm in the LRT....
(Me crazy jor....XD)
We went to Time Square,LowYat,Sungei Wang and Jusco Taman Melati....
I have went to the main campus to have a visit....
Wow....
What a huge campus.....
The size of the college makes me surprise....
^^V
Well....
If no any mistaken or unlucky....
I will be going there at 2012....^^V
I like the college environment but the environment over the housing area was damn bored than Kampar....
Not much shops....><
It was still a long way to go.....^^V

Christmas is coming soon....
Will you be alone?
I hope I won't....^^V
Will you?

Well....
These weeks....
I was quite attracted with the drama.....XD
I was attracted with "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience","1 Litre No Namida/A Diary of Tears","K.O.Sanguo" and others....
However I like 1L tears much.....
The drama was so real....
Although it only a few chapter and episode...
The movie already make a lot of people have tears while watching....
This was a real human story written by Aya Kito,the narrator herself....
She was a 15years old girl that cope with Spinocerebellar Ataxia,a degenerative disease that will cause death and until now there are still no cure for it....
She continue her life toughly and strongly....
I love this very much....
I will recommend you all to watch this....^^
I guarantee....
This will be a good drama for you....^^V




Sighs....
Life was so unpredictable....
Well....
Quite a late one....
It's time for me to pause at here....
Tomorrow have to go for guitar practising....
Hehehehe.....^^V
Have a nice day....
I love you all....[^0^]/

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments