Collection...muacks...**

By cuteJason - 4:21 PM

So boring until nothing to do....
O...
My room was a bit messy....
Yeah...
Finally got things to do...
In order to clean up my room...
I found a lot of my collection...
hehe^^...
Let me show you....

My Cj7...hehe^^...cute bo???

My portable DVD...

My Uno Attack...Still wonder when will I buy an Uno Spin....

Mini Scrabble...I also don't know why I bought this...haha^^...me sot jor...

My Hourglass...hehe....^^

My Money Box...or they said is piggy bank...(har???why so weird de???)

My necklace...haha^^...you want???

Walk In book series...(From Popular Bookstore...Too expensive...no buy others...)

My Original Cds...haha...I will keep them in a safe place...Love them...hehe^^...

Collection of Album(Not original de....)

*S.H.E

*JJ Lin

*Jay Chou

*Fish Leong

*F.I.R

*Nicholas Teo

*Jolin Tsai

*Tank

Rojak of Cd's....

My father buy for me when i was small....Don't why i liked this when i small...haha...

Gift from Yang Sim....hehe...Thanks...

My cute speaker...

Tarot Cards...long time no play jor....

Teru Teru Bozu...Last year school reporter camp...
They only give two for me as me win in the worms touching contest...==lllll

The Music Cat...
But don't know where to insert battery...
so it is now temporally 'mute'...haha^^

Toilet Shoes...My mom buy for me to avoid me from skipping in the toilet...
But i just put there and never use...
haha^^

My jacket...
I gain a lot of memory with this jacket...^^

My scarf...Buy with Eng Hong when we go Genting Highlands...
He also have one...Hehe^^....

S.H.E puzzle...(limited edition...hehe^^)

My Olympus Camera FE 270....
Always eat away my batteries...==lllll

My Christmas Hat...
Bought from Lian Tatt...
Like being cheated by him....
But i still like this hat...haha^^

My Doraemon Books Collection...
Still got a lot...
Not dare to buy because mom will angry....
haha^^

It seems to be a lot...
Haha....(Not show off larh...just want share with you all---quote wilbond's words...)
I think got a lot kot....
But many already "fly away"...
haha...
Have a happy day...
^^

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments