~The End Of Road~

By cuteJason - 8:03 PM

Yeah...take the last few photograph with my friends in my school...Yeah...Sultan Abdul Hamid College...I love this school and if got choice,I really don't want to leave him...Hopefully I will go for Form 6...Don't know ah...that day,after taking photograph,all of us walk out the school...T.T...bye...my school...Later,me,Peng Pink and Jia Liang go to IT@Valley to update blog and download songs...sienz...the AFS has already closed...Quite disappointed because the students exchange really make my interesting up...Haiz...Go home alone...T.T...I brought Madagascar and Crayon Shin Chan series to remove my 'Sienz'ness/boringness...Don't know ah...The next day,many of us has already promise to go play at City Plaza...Chia Soon go Genting Highlands that day,so he didn't come...Nevermind lah...playing DotA is the 1st activity...Then,we go have lunch together...After that,we go play stupid things at the throwing part,House of the Dead 3 and the dance pad...After that we go play bowling...quite easy lah for me...Hor Chin Beng???Zi Jing physics theory wrong already...Then,we got have some high tea at Pak Hainan's Cafe...Me ,Zi Jing,Chin Beng and Fang Leong chat about our futere...Haiz...the things a worried most...Haiz...doon't know what to do...argh.....who can help me?
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments