~Yeah^.^~

By cuteJason - 1:50 PM

Yeah...holiday finally come...but in this holiday that principal still want us to come to school for some extra classes...Haiz...terrible...very boring...hahaha...the camp is coming soon...hope it will success...Long time no see...How are you all...???good???ya for me...many thing still didn't complete...tomorrow got competition at st.Micheal school...Haiz...my timetable is very full,right???I say it before...people were like that...when in school time,we want holiday;while in holiday,we will miss the school...T.T...Sorry...Tat...me really don't want to hurt you...just...just...T.T...I'm sorry...I'm really really sorry...hope you will know my difficulty...T.T...I have promise you I'll make you happy in the camp...I will sure do it...I promise you...again I want to say sorry to you...T.T...
So,hope you all will have a nice holiday...see you all next time...bye...
~Be happy forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments