~Boring...Boring...Boring.....~

By cuteJason - 10:37 AM

Boring holiday...i got do nothing except surf net,do homework,watch television,eat,sleep,go tuition...and do nothing...Peng Pink and Chin Beng want me to download many English songs...terrible...i have panda eyes today...i need to claim the money for finding those songs...but i like those songs very much...tonight need to go for a meeting at a restaurant named 'san gai' at Simpang Kuala with Zi Jing and friends...Chinese debate is on the corner...they need to prepare harder because last year almost get into the final round...I hope this year they will success...Peng Pink invite me to go shopping tomorrow...Don't know want to go or not???if I didn't go,they will kill me...Better I go than being bored in the house...hahaha...after saying this,you will feel i like a bad boy...nevermind...whatever you think,i don't want to care...The important one...I know who am I actually...Just smile,everything will go on...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments