~Visit my house???SURE!!!!~

By cuteJason - 10:18 PM

Haha....
As title....
Because Shian Chin say want to see my room and house....
Because Chee Sian say me long time no update blog already....
Haha...
Ok....
i bring you all to have a visit....
My block address is as below...
If you all wish to send me anything,
Welcome o....^^

No D-103,TKT 1,BLOK D,PSN BATU KARANG,TMN KOLEJ PERDANA,31900,KAMPAR,PERAK...

Walk through the 1st floor...o....Almost sampai already....

Saw it???D103

Walk in....wakakaka.....^^....like in realistic???

The outside table that I always do my homework....kekekekeke....

The modem and the LAN modem.....><

The first door....not the second one....==lllll

O....my bedroom....wakakakaka.....beautiful????

My bed...with pillows,blanket and cj7...yeah.....^^

A lot of things....bottles of water....(same reasons with the bottles in chee churn's room...)...
Biscuit,maggi mee,tea,sos chilli,onion,sardin,spoon,sauce,jam....and many many more....wakakakakaka....^^

My table....
haha^^...a bit messy....wakakakaka.....

Ok....
Masa melawat sudah tamat....
wakakakaka....
Finish already lorh.....
Blog again later....
hehe...
Add oil o....

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments