~Scared??Or else???~

By cuteJason - 11:12 PM

Haha....
Want share somethings with you all...
And try to determine for me is either the people scare or other else???
Ok....

That day was a great day....
It was a day after I have come back from my hometown,Alor Star...
I went upstairs and reach the Student's Affair Department...
Ok...
Quite well that day,no people there...
Because every time i went usually was like in the tin of sardines...
Very packed as the room was small and all was in the hurry....
Haha...that was at the peak time...

I handed my PTPTN form to the secretory at there....
My cousin told me that she was new at there...
So,she didn't have lots of experience...
There was nobody who was in charge that time,so I have to let her check the form...

She check and check and check...
She saw Mr Koay Kheng Koay signatures....
And SAHC stamp cop...
She stared at me and ask me...

"Why you go to find a kolej...."she asked....
"My secondary school was name Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid and it was a government school..."I reply her...
"Your secondary school???"She was curious and asked again...
"My school larh....It was a government school and it's name is KOLEJ SULTAN ABDUL HAMID..."I answered her with a bit of anger...
"Ok...Ok...I will go check for you...You come again this thursday for the confirmation..."She answer me....
"Add by,PK Koko was not a high place to sign your form and be the 'saksi'...I will try to ask for you..."She added....
"Ok...."Me keep up all my form and faster rush to my Hubungan Etnik Lecture...

Today morning...
I went there again to seek for my answer...
Once I step on the last stairs,she saw me...
She come quickly to me...
"Are you the one who asked that the signature can be used or not...?"She asked....
I pretend i listen not clearly...I reply with a "Har????"Haha....
"You from Alor Star de???"She asked again with fear,shaking in sounds....
"O...ya...Hw was the....."I continue and she just cut through my words....
"The form can be use..."She said quickly and ran off....
Me stood there like a stupid and i even no chance to say thanks to her....><
I laugh by myself while walking down the stairs...

Haha....
Is it she fear of me???
Or the name of my secondary school???
Or she is in the rush???
Haha....
Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid have some magic power????
Hehe...
I don't know....
You all can guest for it...^^
Who knows???
You maybe right....
^^

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments