~Journal Writing...Unwritenable~

By cuteJason - 9:54 PM

Journal writing...
One of the activities in the English Class...
Should be easy?
Before I get the question,I was thinking that it sure will be easy for me...
After I getting the question,I know I have the wrong thinking about that...
It seems to be easy....
But when I started to write....
I can't get into what I'm going to write....
Maybe...
It just occur on me...
Or me too stupid...
The first week question is 'My Family'...
The lecturer just give us the double words title and ask us to write...
O...
I just like stunned at there...
Don't know what to write...
Just half an hour....
That time I just know the things such as my family member's name,age,birth date and those simple simple things...
As not wasting to much of the times,I just simply write in many stupid things inside....
I think I want vomit if looked back at the whole journal...
It was terrible....
Maybe I was just new in there....
Not so well with the environment there....
Well...
I will give myself another chance....
Last week....
Journal writing time again....
The title is 'The most interesting place that you liked most'.....
Again....
I stunned....
Quite long time....
Which place is suitable for me to write and interesting for me???
It's again terrible....
Thinking the keywords and sentences including the tenses is making me to crazy....
I don't think I want to get back the journal paper again....
This week...
I did a bit of scared....
Scare of having the same situation in the previous week....
The title appear on the white board after the lecturer wrote something on it....
'How to win friends'...
Sweat....
Highly in an air-conditional room,I sweat....
Not sweat because of warm....
But sweat because of scare....
I just scare I will lost my knowledge in writing essays....
In my future road...
English is very important....
If I haven't make a stable base....
I will be having problem in future...
Writing a lot of stupid and unprovable data and knowledge...
I passed the journal up...
Hope the journal can pass....
To avoid me from re-sit for the paper...
Next week will be the last week for journal writing....
Hopefully I can present well in the journal writing...
God Bless....^^

I was wonder that peoples are always forgetful....
Asking us to do something but they are not doing that....
Me and Wil bond seems to update our blog everyday....
But somebody have left their blog into bushes...
If got any reason,I did want to accept...
But I just get a reply of disappointed...

June passing by and July is approaching...
Summer did makes the Sun shine brightly...
Nice...
Don't forget to wipe on some Sun-block or not you will get a burn...

~Be Happy Forever~
~Be Consider Forever~
~Be Summer Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments