~Puzzle Missing~

By cuteJason - 11:48 PM

Haiz....
Missing all....
Missing my hometown....
Missing my family....
Missing my friends.....
And a lot a lot that i was missing off....
Since I have come to Kampar,I really miss you all....
When I was having meal alone,I always thinking of the great time with you all....
When I was in home,I was always thinking of chit-chatting with my family....
When I was in class,I was thinking of having fun with my friends....
When I saw my friends' parents fetching them home,I felt so sad because cannot stay with my parents....
When I was walking alone outside,I was thinking of my friends that we always be together....
Don't know why...
Just now,I have my night walk around....
I saw a boy was accompany by his parents....
Chit-chatting happily....
That time I really want to cry....
Very sad....
I walk faster to the dataran....
Seeing many seniors and freshie are playing and laughing....
I just take another router and not dare to see them....
I just scare after seeing that,I will over missing you all....
Haiz....
Am I changing?
T.T
I always thinking having friends at here would not be safe....
Scare they will cheat on me....
Play on me....
I will always want to know them more before we be friends....
Seeing other people to be so good....
They can live with their parents,got many friends....
I sure envy....
But what can I do...
Just be patient for 2.5years....
Haiz...
Lonely have makes me heartless?
I don't know....
I think I have....
Here the life seems to be free....
But the works to do was making me stress....
Independence....
Can I take it for 2.5years...?
Can I?
I will confirm to you that I will try and I'm not sure that I will be 100% success....
(Thanks Yin for teaching me this sentences....^^)
So...
Life was like that....
Wilbond have went to PJ quietly....
Yin and Chia Soon will be going soon for their brighter future....
Shian Chin,Peng Pink,Chin Beng and others sure fighting towards the STPM....
Chee Sian and others juniors are taking their challenge too
The others I lazy to mention....(Paisei....)
Wishing them their best....I will always supporting you all....
Actually I'm going home today...
But somethings terrible occurs and cause me unable to go home....
Sorry to all that are waiting me....
Sorry....
Especially my mom....
Sorry....
And sorry to Peng Pink also because unable to ahow up myself in your party at your new house...
Really sorry....
I really don't know what to do except saying sorry to you all.....
I will try to go home as fast as possible....
Thanks for my family and friends that still love me and care about me...
Thanks.....

~Be Happy Forever~
From sad little Kai Seng....
Seeking the missing puzzles....
A lot....
Really a lot....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments