~Forever~

By cuteJason - 10:48 AM

I reach Alor Star yesterday at almost 3pm.....
Afterward I will also left Alor Star at that time....
Yesterday rushed to Alor Star Mall after having my breakfast+lunch at my home....
(I haven't have a meal from morning till late afternoon....)
Haha....To meet with....Chin Beng,Peng Pink,Wil Bond,Chia Soon,Jia Liang,Chee Churn,Shian Chin,Chia Yang,In Wooi and Fang Leong....
(Yin seems to go back earily jor....)
Haha...Having meal,Chit-chatting for a while then i have to go back already....
(because my mom waiting.....)
For just a while meeting them,I feel so happy to see them all....
(Although not all of my friends present....)
Then,i went out at night with my family to buy my sport shoes....
Then,my mom suggest for a supper...
At midnight,after packing up my documents to be sign from the upper organisation of SAHC,my secondary alma mater,I jumped towards my bed....
After having some games in my laptop,then i slept already....
Long time no sleep on my soft bed....so miss it....
Early at 6am....I wake up....
Having my wash and a cup of milo....
I prepare to go to school....
I saw Mr Koay at Block Perdana...
So,he helped me to sign all the documents....
Thanks him for helping me and hope my loan can pass already....
Then,I went to 5 Gamma that's my last year classroom....
To find my dearest junior,Chee Sian....
Then we chit chat and I gave some advice to him....
Hoping him will know what am i talking about....haha^^....
Me also go to meet Cikgu Ku Natrah,whom was my Additional Mathematics teacher since I was in form 4....
We chat for a while then I went to find Choon Jian,Yi Chao and Chou Xian....
Chee Sian was also there...
After a while,I said goodbye to them and it's time for me to go...
Then I chat with Chee Sian again because my mom still not come yet....
Hehe....this is the secret part....
Then I went out to wait for my mom...
I saw Afiq...
Chatting for a while then my mom come already....
Once my mom's car go foward,I saw Akmal walking toward the gate of SAHC....
Arghhh.....
Long time no see him,but I have no chance to talk with him...T.T...
Haiz....
Then i went to the pejabat pos to buy setem hasil....
Now i'm packing my bags....
Later want go already....
Haiz....
So sad....
Come back so slow,but go back so fast....
Haiz...
I will be back soon larh....
Hehe....
(This post was just the point....You all sendiri make the full sentences larh....haha....paisei....so rush and so lazy....wakakakakaka.....)
Bye o...
Good luck to all....
^^


~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments