Walk On~~

By cuteJason - 12:13 PM

I still remember there got an uncle come to my booth while i was working...
He saw me come towards him...
Then he ask me something about the package...
And he looked into the SIM pack...
Haiz...
None of the numbers at there suits him...
I told him that there still many in the Digi Centre...
I wanted to bring him there...
But he stopped me...
He ask me to have a sit first...
Because he said he had plenty of time...
His friends who invited him for some tea break still not yet come...

He ask what was my age...
And he ask how many A's that I have get...
I answered him not good...

But he reply me "I'm asking you about how many A's and not good or not good..."
"Young man...Just be don't nervous...I knew you can talk good..."(original...no mandarin inside...)

I told him that I only able to get 2 A's...
He just tell me is ok...You are not wrong...
(I swear I did a little nervous that time...seems like being in an interview...haha^^)
(Wow...The uncle did can talk in Mandarin,Hokkien and perfect English...I think he must be an English educated before...)

Then he asked my step in future...
I told him that I will continue my studies in TARC,Perak...

"O...good...Study what???"He asked in curious...

"Accounting and if got opportunity I will towards ACCA...."I reply...

"Young man...You have choose a good future...You know why I said that???"He said...
I just shake my head...(means I don't know...)

"Because my son are an accountant...He now is at foreign country...Working with a great salary every month...Haha...He now don't want to come back now..."He answered me...

He continue,"Young man...Don't because of your SPM results and you are sad there...SPM was like that...It is just one step of you towards the higher education...If you worked hard in higher education and your done well...Would you still cares about that SPM certificate???Haha..."

I was very quiet that time...Listen to his advice...
I did happy to have his advice and chat like we were same age's friends...

He asked me whether i knew his age???
I shake my head again...
He told me that he already seventy something years old already...
I did a bit shocked...
"Got shocked isn't it???Haha...You are now talking to a 7+years old's old man...haha..."
I did smile back to him....

He asked my fathers' job...
I told him that my father was a mechanic...
"O...mechanic...Ya...Looking them done work and get their hands in black...sleeping on the floor...very difficult,right???"said the old man....

Me nod many times....(means agree....)

"So,young man...Your father work so hard is just because of you...He wants you to study hard and can live better in future time..."He said....

He looked at me and both we smiled...
"Young man,I like your smile...Smile is good...Smile always...haha..."

I was curiosity and asked...
"Uncle's son study at here also before?"

"Ya...He study at here...Then he go to Singapore to continue his studies...Then now he is working i Australia...Don't want come back already...haha..."He reply...

"Accounting isn't easy...especially ACCA...I knew it...because my son have told me a lot of times...It really was a tough subjects..."he says...

"Don't worry...I gonna buy the SIM pack...Let me see the numbers again..."he stand up and says...

He also no saw the number he prefer...
I told him that still got a lot number at Digi Centre...
I bring him there...

And he ask my name...
"O...Kai Seng...Hmmmm...a good name...haha...."He says and laugh...

He also not seen any number he likes in there...
I suggest him to pick number...
Finally...
He got pick one...
And i settle all the registration thing for him and pick up the money...
Then we go back to the booth...

"Kai Seng...be hardworking larh...And ignore those people that look down you because of your previous results...Just be hardwork and prove to them that you aren't weak...ok?Later hopefully I still can live until that time and see you to be success...haha..."he says...

"Ok larh...I have to go already...bye..."He says...
"Thanks uncle for the advice...Thanks...bye..."I reply...

That day I really learn something...
Thanks for the advice...
I will be hardworking and be success one day...
I was happy that day...^^

~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments