Once Upon A Time~♥♥♥

By cuteJason - 7:23 AM

I prefer the life while I was small....
Many memories are beautiful....
I was between 2 to 4 years old...
I stay in an atap house near my primary school....
(that time I still don't know that will be my primary school....)
(My parents start to live there before I have been born into this world...)
That time...(Not remember many things...)
My 3rd aunt live beside us...
We always visit each others...
I like the raining days those times...
My aunt always bring me to the small drain beside my house to see the fish swim...
(The drain is connected with the paddy field that time and many fish was splash in by the heavy rain...)
Haha^^...
That time also...Our house upper part are connected....
My aunt can know while any things happen in my house...
The rats that time are clever I can say...
They like to crawl up to the above part...(Me also don't know why...)
Sometimes very late in night also have to wake up to chase the rats away...
(Not me chase,but my parents did that because I was small that time...)
Oh ya...
I still remember there is a Coke shop in the opposite of my house...
When I free,I always go forward the shop and find the uncle for some free coke...
Haha^^...that time coke's bottle was made by glass...
So after drink still have to return the bottle to the uncle...
He quite sayang me...
After that don't know why the have move...
I still remember I cry when knew they have moved...
O...
This will be my most terrible time ever i think...
I was naughty that time...
My mom is boiling some barley drinks for me in the cooking pot...
There got a stair beside...
Me also don't know why I crawl up that time...haha...
Finally I fall down and hit on the cooking pot....
I was rushed to the hospital nearby...
Many relatives come and visit me...
My aunt told me that my mom cry for a few days....
I got serious burn on my body and i have some scar left on my body....
I can't show you...
(because it is in secret place....If you want to see,come find me,see whether i agree or not...haha^^)
After sometimes,
My mom have my sister...
Later by,
My aunt move to other place....
Then,my father also decide to move to a new place....
It was a house in Taman Sri Abadi on Jalan Kuala Kedah....
Hmmmm....I did gain quite lots of memories there....
I got some friends there....
They are also my neighbours....
Shuang Bin,Chong Sheng,Hui Ying,Shin Qiu,Shin Nian,Shin Ju.....
Before Keat Hwa 2 and other schools was built there,it was a huge and beautiful paddy field....
We always go to the drain beside the paddy field to catch fish and prawns....(For my Lohan fish to consume....)
My grandpa have made a fish net for me...(I love my grandpa so much....^^)
Me and my friends also always have cycling here and there....
We got try to take some star fruits....(no people plant it....stray one....haha^^)
We always play together especially got some special days...
For example...
-We play fireworks together in Chinese New Year and run away together when saw police approach....
-We play lantern together and we always have barbecue using leaves...(hmmm....smells good....)
-We always play badminton together....
-We run together when get chase by the stray dogs....
I still remember every time rain heavily...
My housing area will usually flood....
We used to see the small frog jump into the porch....
Haha...
And they are absolutely cute....
Sometimes got fish kot...
I did like that time....
It was wonderful....
^^
Then....
Year 2003....
My father again want to move house....
He sees a lot of house and finally he found one near his working place....
We moved again....
The house is located behind the Sime Tyre Sdn.Bhd in Taman Sri Impian....
Wow....
I have no friends at here....
Really lonely....
Later just got internet for me to relax....
And Tesco was built near my house...

The child life is becoming lesser and lesser while we have grown up....
Ya...
Correct...
We are not Peter Pan who will not grown up....
There are still got many things to do while we grown up....
Hehe^^....
Here got some picture I want to share with you all....
I think I never show any of my friends before...
haha^^...
Special and exclusive orh....
haha^^...

~Me also don't know when I take these pictures....Haha^^...cute,isn't it???~

~I still remember i was 5years old that year and I was attending a wedding dinner...haha^^~
~Me and My sister~

~My father and my mother...shhhhhhh....they don't know I take their picture...hehehe^^~

~Me and my sister...Again I don't know when I take this picture...~

Well....
Still got a lot of pictures I not dare to upload up....
Because it was to blur...
So...
If you all want see,tell me....
I bring along the pictures book....
Hehe^^....
Sorry....
So...
Do you have wonderful child time too???
Hopefully all of us was also like that....
hehe^^
It was wonderful....

~Be HForever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments