I'll follow u***

By cuteJason - 11:53 PM

Wassup all???
Still good???
Hehe...
I know many people awaiting my update's blog....
Ok...
Many days already lorh....
Working isn't easy....
Really...
especially promote....
Don't know why i take this job...
haha^^
En...
That's right....
I worked part-time as a Digi promoter....
Missing the days me and Chin Beng sms to say wilbond bads words....
O....
many o....
Wilbond ini banyak banyak jahat lorh....
Sampai saya dan Chin Beng cakap buruk dia sampai tak boleh berhenti....
Wakakakakaka....
Wilbond,change your atitude liao lorh....
Oh ya...
About working.....
Hmmmmm.....
That was Chia Wei's fault....
He asked me whether want to go work with him because he say he will be lonely if i no go....
I kesian dia....
So,I agree to go with him....
Another day....
He dare to late....
He come with Wei Xing....
How dare he cheat me....
Keksiwa....
Is OK larh....
We wait and wait and wait lorh....
Then,Kak Pinky came out(One of the worker there....should be many many experience already....)
He gave us each one piece of information....
Wow....
So many....
That time I really can't memorise all....(Now sure can already larh....)
Kak Pinky explain to us lorh....
Then,after that...
Tauke come....
He asked us to move things from his jeep....
Says want carry somethings from other place....
He asked me and Chia Wei to get up the car...
Just left Wei Xing alone there...
==llll
Tauke drove very fast....
I really can't take it...
Beside got tauke's friends....
After a while,both of them change place....
Kokacham....
He drove...
Me like seating on a Roller Coaster....
Siao erh....
That time still raining dizzily...
Is Ok...
Then we reach a Shopping Complex at Changlun....
Me also don't know what is the name of the complex....
haha...Just double storey....
Like Billion Supermarket near my house...
haha^^
After carry things up to the jeep...
We can't go back kot...
Raining heavily there...
Me and Chia Wei marh go walk around lorh...(to see got leng lui bo...)
Haiz...
Very disappointed...
None at there...
We have some bun as our lunch...
Then we go back to Alor Star....
OMG....
Tauke drive until want sleep....
He drove with unstable....
I saw already....
He want sleep liao....
He drove in and out...
Car behind also hon him already....
make me very scare because this can cause accident....
That time me really scare....
Hochai...
After a while tauke change place with his friends....
Finally we arrive Star Parade...
Then after knowing the things and place to do the roadshow...
We finally start our works....
Explanation and information must be done good....
1st day and 2nd day we done no sells....
Haiz....
On the third day...
Rain heavily....
Chia Wei sms me that he and Wei Xing quit the job....
WalauA....
left me alone....
T.T
Aiya....
Marh continue my work nia lorh....
Me don't know my salary de....
Just want take experience....
From this job....
I got a lot of things....
I know friends from shop lets and stalls....
I got many friends from:
1)Crocodile brands shop which sells crocodile brands things,etc:shirts,trousers,belts and others....
2)Abang Ramli,his wife and his daughter,who sells Country Side Houses...jokes with me always...
3)Speedy CD and VCD shop's workes...I help them to watch whether got thief want steal Cds...haha...thanks for the doraemon VCD....and thanks for giving me your hp number...^^
4)MyTV3 credit cards' worker...
5)I get a lot of new korkor here...Eon and Hong Leong Bank Visa...Hong korkor,Foo korkor,Joe korkor and Kenny korkor...hehe....
6)Auntie and Uncle from the Time master shop...
7)Ah jie,the Assistant manager...
8)Kak Pinky...
9)Chun Xiong...he always buli me....T.T....and i thought he is older than me.....
Finally one week is over....
The roadshow finally ends...
I give a lot of balloons at the last night....
Haha...
And I saw many types of people...
And i got a lot of information from that....

Digi Postpaid...
got 4 package...
DG20,DG50,DG150,DG250....
DG20 seldom people take...

DG50 many people take...
every month need to pay Rm50,if over pay the over...
13sen call to all network in whole Malaysia...(FNF...forget jor....)
10sen sms...(FNF 1sen sms)
30seconds charging block...

DG150 don't know got people get bo....
After RM150,digi to digi is free...(call and sms)
10sen to call all networks in whole Malaysia...

DG250....most expensive...
after RM250,it is free to call and sms until rm600...
if over...
plus the over one into the rm250....

Can have Family package...
Means Sup-Line....
Can have up to 6 lines....
all Sub-Lines is Rm30 per months....

Nw promotion is buying motorola phones with rm0.99....
want get one phone with rm0.99?
go sign 2 years contract...
choose the DG250 and pay deposit rm250+rm0.99....
settle...
get the phones....
Line will set up during 2days times...
Promotion until 30th June 2009

Each prepaid cards in rm8.50...
Upon activated,
inside got rm5.00 to use...
If u top-up rm10.00 that day...
You will get rm30 free...
In 3 months time...
Promotion until 30th of April....

Hufffff....Picture time.....


before you walked in,saw that???Holiday Villa lai de lorh...haha^^

Advertisement before you walk in the automatic door....

Foo korkor is there....the Eon and Hong Leong Bank Visa group...hehe^^

My TV3 Visa Cards de group....

I like the Plasma TV brought by the Contry Side company...got invisible loudspeaker and encho very good o....

The house of Country Side company...Wow...triple storey lorh....

Finally till my working place....beautiful bo?me decorate de lorh.....

Time Master...The watch from here are very beautiful and.......expensive.....
I really can't afford....all up more than rm100 de....

Auntie from Time Master Shop...'Auntie,Don't call me fei chai already larh...'

The Digi Shop....The Yellow Man stood there....Go shake hand with him....

Chun Xiong...I thought he is older than me...==llllll

My Big Explanation Booklets....(My explanation is all come from here...haha^0^)

Pacific....Took this picture because too boring liao....

Swtich to Digi...Prepaid is free of charge de...

I have sold many from here....

Me and Hong Hong Korkor....^^

From the left:Abang Ramli,Kenny korkor,joe korkor,and Hong Hong korkor....gonna miss them very much....

Conclusion:
I really got a lot of experience this time...
And very sad have to leave them....T.T....
And is hard to be a promoter...
Very very hard...
And I did a lot of jobs and eat many 'snake'....
haha^^
And I get a girls number....
haha^^
I will keep it de...
Nobody can get that....
I sms Chin Beng for many times....
chatting somebody bad things....
haha...Who else lerh???
hehe^^

Ok larh...Update complete...
or not Zi Jing and others kacauing me for me not update de blogs....
wakakakaka.........
Many things to do kot...
Tell you all later....

I Will Follow You....
Hehehehehe.....*****
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments