Just a word...*

By cuteJason - 10:12 AM

Just a word...
It may change a person...
or maybe the world...
Many doesn't want to say this word...
Maybe because they are shy...
Or maybe they think the word may embarrassed them...
I don't know...
Just a word...
"SORRY"

At here....
I want to say sorry to many of my friends...
Especially...
These...

-wilbond
-chinbeng
-pengpink
-shianchin
-chiasoon
-cheechurn
-jialiang
-chiayang
-zijing
-sengchiew
-yin
-nicholas
-yeonyee
-fangwei
-fangleong
-inwooi
-cheewah
-dian-u
-minyee
-keepeow
-ahchuan
-weihern
*And all my junior...(too many...lazy to state out the name...)
*My friends from Keat Hwa,Convent,Asma,Aziz,Star,St.Micheal,Sin Min....
*My School Reporter friends from Penang,Perak,and Perlis....
*My step korkor and jiejie....

Sorry for what i have done to you all....
Sometimes I really can't control myself to done those wrong to you all...
Sometimes even I have done the wrong,me also don't know...
So,please forgive me for all those wrong...
Sorry....
Really really sorry....



~Be Happy Forever~
~Be Sorry Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments