Friendship...is not easy...><...

By cuteJason - 8:01 PM

C:Why over budget???Got what food???
Me:Chicken,sausage,frenz fries,nugget,watermelon and drinks....
C:Saja say not enough...
Me:Now no mood...If you don't believe me,tell me once and you no need to come...
C:Like you decide all...no syoik don't do larh...Do the last party also want to gain profit from us...

From his this conversation....
I did really frustrated...
I finally know what means to me the word "friendship" from my kenn korkor...
Ya...
Everybody is selfish....
Even your best friends...
There are no eternity friendship in this world...
They may use sharp words and hurt you...
No once....
But a lot of times...

I really know...
I now really really knows...
I know i am a stupid...
Trusting there are still eternity friendships...

17 people attend the party...
Only 5 people are helping me...
I restrain...
I do all those stupid job....
Buying a lot of the ingredients...
Ok...I restrain...
Now got people saying me having cheating on the budget...
WHAT!!!??
Ok....
Now i really can't stand for this...
That time you yourself don't want to help me do the job...
That time i did really frustrated...
Ok...I restrain again...(Thanks Chia Soon for helping me that day...)
Now the party day is coming....
And you come and say i cheat you all???
That's what you want to do to me???
I just want to have last party with my friends and you said that to me....
It really really hurts...
I never want to cheat you all's money....
You think it won't over budget????
This party even me also have to paid more!!!!!
Please!!!
Those are not my money!!!!
It's my parents money!!!!
You say me want to cheat you all???
You come and take over....
You think is easy???
Nobody wants to help me....
Not me decide,then who will decide????
You???
He???
Others???
Or you want to eat many many until you die and all is FREE???
Thanks Godness....
There is no FREE party in this worlds...
You want???
Go search in your sweet dream...
Or next time you find a lot of money,then you can do a big+free to all people in this Earth...

Frustrated...
Really frustrated....
I don't want to talk much...
I lost the trust towards my friendship already...
Heart broken...
T.T

~Be Unhappy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments