~Sad Story~

By cuteJason - 11:02 PM

I always think i didn't belong to this world...sometimes maybe my friends are right...they said i'm not suitable to do this do that...like to play-play only...really???I also not confirm...but now i realizes that they maybe correct...This is not my fault...i cannot control myself for play-play...but if you all want to tell me something,don't tell me too directly...sometimes,the words will hurt me very much...For example,Wil Bond,Chin Beng,Peng Pink,Zi Jing,Dian-U,Chia Soon,Chee Wah,and others,if u all want to tell me something,don't too direct,ok???sometimes,u all know,the sharper the words u give out,the hurter am i...don't think you won't hurt a little piggy...you maybe don't know how deep you all have hurt me,especially somebody,i don't want to mention his name...he will knew it...sometimes,i will cry of it...i also don't know why...can somebody tell me why???because i'm easy to bully???because i do not know how to fight back???Should i continue my life in this world???

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments