~How Do I Live Without You~

By cuteJason - 9:46 AM

Oh...the song is nice....I love this song very much...The song make me very happy...I also don't know why...You all can go and try listen at that song...Today,Chee Wah and friends invite me to go shopping...Ya quite good because long time no shopping already...need to buy this,buy that loh...tomorrow need to go Perlis already...many things still didn't prepare yet...Zi Jing pulak wants me to think about the activities to do in the Chinese Language Society after the holiday...The problem in the school reporter almost settle...haiz...many homework didn't complete yet...Felt dizzy suddenly...terrible...why so many things cannot complete one har????Can somebody tell me...
Haiz...what can do...that's my life...nobody can change it except me...i need to complete it by myself loh...hope i can finish it as soon as possible......be happy......

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments