~My Best Friends(=SAHC~Form 5~Chinese=)~

By cuteJason - 11:52 PM

Cheang Shian Chin--One of my best friend...a quite and gentleman person...good person...
Chow Min Yee--A clever and bookworm...walk here walk there also read books...good person...
Khaw Wil Bond--Also my best friend...cute 'man'...like to jokes and play-play...good person too...
Kok Ah Chuan--A serious man...also like to play-play and sometimes crazy...also a good person...
Kow Fang Leong--A 'romantic' man...like to play-play and always dating...good person...
Lee Chin Beng--My Best Friend...like to laugh and play-play...also a good person...
Lee Jia Liang--A people who always help me...sometimes crazy...good person...
Liau Kee Peow--My friend who always talk about Singapore and Lee Kuan Yew...nice man...
Liew Peng Pink--My best friend also...like to joke and bully me...great person...
Lok Wei Hern--Good and quiet gentleman...good man also...
Nicholas Hoe--Nice and cute man...quiet all the time...great man too...
Ng in Wooi--A good person...(NO COMMENT)~NAIKI~
Ooi Chee Wah--Always like to shopping like me...he is a good choice for many girls...Good guys...
Ooi Chia Soon--A cute man...like to bully me...also a bookworms...great person...
Tang Dian-U--One of the friends who always play-play and joking...good person also...
Teoh Chia Yang--A quiet and clever gentleman...good in computer...also a great person...
Teoh Zi Jing--The person i scared most...always give me some weird equation...good person...
Tey Chee Churn--A nice,cute and handsome man...good in studies...great person also...
Toh Seng Chiew--A person who also always help me in education...good person too...
Yin Zheng Dao--A nice person...like to joke with me and good in education too...good person...
Ooi Yeon Yee--Good person...great hairstyle...Like to play-play...happy and handsome man...
Tan Fang Wye--Cute person...quiet and handsome man...always don't what he think about...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments