~Blek~

By cuteJason - 11:16 PM

Don't why i find so many song for them???terrible...Haiz...very disappointed because Anthony say he don't want to go to Perlis...Quite sad...Why he don't want to go????He has promise me to go already loh...sad....sad...sad...If he really didn't go,i will kill him one day...Just now,Shian Chin asked me to take a look at who is that in the friendster...Oh My Goodness!!!It's him....It's him...nearly 3 years didn't see him...You will know him if u with me since form 1 in SAHC...Really is him...is CHUN KHAI...still remember him???I don't know what to say....Hope he will happy forever...Next month will go to take the test for the car license...Maybe very difficult...but I'll try my best...all my friends...be happy in this holiday....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments