~Cool~

By cuteJason - 8:26 PM

Go shopping with Peng Pink,Yeon Yee,Chee Wah,In Wooi,and Fang Leong at Pacific...Quite cool...The new Sky Bowl was bigger than that one in the City Plaza...But,terrible,very hot inside there....don't know maybe the air-conditional has broken down...First round,for sure,me win lah...second round,Chee Wah strikes quite many times,so,he wins loh...

Then,we forward to the thing I like most,Dance-dance Revolution...In Wooi Challenge me...hahaha....so,u think who wins ah???Then,Peng Pink also cannot 'tahan' already...play some fast songs with me...terrible....what a fast songs he choose....But maybe long time no dance already or old already,very tired after dance...Oh My Goodness,Peng Pink and In Wooi have kena poisons of the Dance-dance Revolution...I still remember they laugh me and Chin Beng last time when we dance in front of them...Hahaha...kena already...

After having lunch at Mc-Donald,they go play snooker...hahaha...first time was like that lah...never play before then you know lah what had happened...Haiz...what a great day with my friends...hope to go shopping again next time...sleeping time........zzzzzzzzzz.......


Chee Wah playing bowl...cool...strike!!!














Peng Pink playing bowl...Hmmm..got style...














In Wooi playing bowl...ha...masuk longkang...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments