Extended

By cuteJason - 1:37 AM

I'm happy to see you guys can achieve what you want
I know I already cannot reach the footsteps of you guys
What I can do is to pray for the safe journeys in the coming months
I cannot achieve what we are aiming since last time
Well, at least you guys have achieved it
And you guys will bring my hearts and blessing together
I'm really proud of you guys

Maybe I have chosen the different ways to continue my life journey
Sometimes I do really asked myself
"Why I cannot be more clever?"
"Why I cannot be more hardworking?"
"Why I cannot achieve what my friends have achieve?"
Well, I am who I am
I cannot do the things above
I can only choose another things to continue
I think so Maybe
I shall not complaint about that
I shall not be unhappy about that
I shall be tough on whatever I am on
I shall not regret on what I have choose
Be steady and continue it in consistency

I am little crying boy
I have nobody to express with in real life
I can only transfer those into emo and teardrops
After slept then have to continue my life journeys
No turn back and no regrets
Be strong ya
And congratulation to my friends who achieve the missions recently
Keep it on and put more effort in it

Gambateh
Be Happy Forever

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments