Road

By cuteJason - 8:03 AM

Sometimes it do
Where the road you take
Was not same as what you wanted
Maybe some of you feel that it was so smooth and have no big deal on that
Well, it might cause you to be dull and bored
Just a might, nobody will know
Challenge is all the way
Making you to think more and try to solve it
Some would choose to escape
Some would like to try on it
Even fail also would mind
Taking in as an experience and do it nicely if given another chances
For those who likely to ran away from reality
They will never know what they can do
Maybe their inner ability that have not been found
It will be some sort like a test for you
Either you can pass it or not, it's your decision to accept it or escape it
As for me, I have a lot of those on my road
Some i do choose to escape but i regret at lost and I lost the opportunity
Some i do try. Some success and some failed but I really do know I tried
I'm also a human and I do sure will sad on some results that I gain
My partner have once asked me:"Do you really tried your best? Or maybe got certain time, you have not do it with concentration"
Well, that might be correct.
Sometimes, lost concentration will bring the chance to success lower
Should have always remind myself
“Concentration!!!! Do not get do other things before you complete the task on your hands”

Always do the best even if does not know the success rate

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments