Bursting out of it

By cuteJason - 6:04 AM

What sup guys?
How are you all? Nice?
I'm alright here
Was having a lot of thinking recently
Choices have to be made again
Either you will be having a good path in ahead
Or a bad demon is waiting in front
Really have no idea
Maybe some people would say:"Just go and try it. You will know after you try it"
Well, hoping it will be better and won't be regret after you choose that
Tiring everday
Still doesn't see any brightness in front
Maybe I need some light bulb
To enlightened my path?
I think so

I've learn something recently
Don't judge a book through its cover
Peoples are random in outside society
In front of you, he/she might be a person
In behind of you, he/she might be another person
Once you get frustrated with that
You're the only one who get injured
So better endure with all those things
Be a man and bring all this through with a smile
Maybe

Have a nice day
Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments