~Am I ?~

By cuteJason - 5:26 AM

Finally I finished my final exam...
It's time to go back...
Just now having steamboat with my classmates...
RM18 each person...
No matter how many things you can take....
However, for those who was unable to finished it and they will charge for each 100 grams for Rm5.00...
Sweat...All of them ate like tiger...Nonstop...
Make me shocked as this is my first time...XD
Well...There was quite a joke that they take a lot and they said can finished them...
Unfortunately, they left quite a lot...
Pity me have to help them settle those or not fine will be charge into the receipts...^^...
Huffff....First time the stomach so full in Kampar...^^

Then after having meal, we chit chat at the dataran nearby..
Said a lot of nonsense...
However funny things remain there...
Waiting another friends to finished her meeting and joined us...
It was kinda wasting time waiting her but she did not show up....
It was kinda late...
So we decide to go back already...
Letting she to have aeroplane meals...XD

Well...
Kinda spoilt the good mood...
Having small quarrel with my housemate...
Me actually also don't know what am I angry about...
Haha...I think maybe I'm too sensitive about something...
LOL...making both of us end up with a cross by crow...
Felt sorry to him as he is going to left soon...
Sorry lu~^^V

Well...Going to buy bus ticket afterward...
Wooohooo...Going back this Thursday...^^...
Hehehel...happy happy....^^
Okay...It was kinda late already...
Sleeping time already passed long time ago...
Nitez...[^0^]/

~Be Happy Forever~
ZiJing Memang cari pasal...
Don't let me feel wanna punch you....^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments