Life~♫♪♥

By cuteJason - 4:27 AM

I saw all of my friends were lazy to update their blogs...(Including me for sure...LOL)
Well...It has been quite a long time I have not update my blog...
Due to the busy of the college life and of course too lazy...=)
Boring has bring me to the blog...
It's time to write down what had happen these few days...
A lot of people practice to be emo...Wow...
Not to say sure cause by tired and stress...
Some were caused by love story...
For me, emo are applicable...
However, I still wondering what have cause myself to go into emo mode...hahaXD...

Having semester break now...
Woots...
I'm totally blurring with this holiday...
Stood in front of the lappy and PC...
Starring at the games and dramas...
Crazy downloading songs and movies...
Eat, sleep and poop like piggy in the cage...
What to do...
I've to built airport to let my friends' airplane to lane as the Genting's trip was cancelled suddenly...
Speechless...
Although is was great that the semester break is at Hari Raya and many friends that studies outside were back for holiday too...
They were back after a few days...
Lefting me alone at hometown...
Not to say those who studies at the motherland...
They are having trial during my semester break...
Jia Liang said that my semester break was at the time they having exam and those are sucks...
What can I do arh?
Me not from the management level who can decide everything in the campus...
Follow is one of the solution...
Don't tell me you want me to breaks the rule?
Oh...Don't kidding...That wasn't funny....

Few more days before the class start again...
Kinda busy+lazy design something for the camp...
Hope they will accept it as I really don't have much idea during this break...
Wow...
What a sudden that our "thick face boy"--Khaw Wil Bond come disturb me a few hours ago...
Woots...He bla-ing here and there...
Really unable to deny that his face really thicker than the yellow pages larh...>
He ask me to update the blog or even just posting a HI that will be satisfy him...
Okok...I already update...Satisfied?Happy?
..........
(I think somebody will thought I have some mental problem as I'm talking to myself crazy-ly)

Ohya..Although already passed, it was not to late wish all of us Happy Mooncake Festival...
LOL...The moon was round and big and the mooncake was nice^^....
After the mooncake festival, it's time to prepare for Christmas and Chinese New Year...
Can't wait for it...

Ok lu~It's time to hands-off...
Try to update again...(Hopefully...hahaXD)
ZiJing, Don't spam "SUCKS" on my msn already...Annoying~
Be Happy Forever...[^0^]/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments