~Woah~

By cuteJason - 1:56 AM

A sudden thought of wanna write at the blog.
Maybe quite a long time did not update it already.
So, I think many are busy with their coursework and projects.
Exam approaching.
Stress and busy are unable to avoid.
Try not forcing yourself to do something you do not like.

Be consistence and alert with what the teachers/lecturers/tutors who always give tips.
Some are giving it secretly and wanted you to find it yourself.
Some are giving it directly to get students into an easy work during the examinations.
At here, I want to thanks to my English for Business lecturer, Mr. Lai Shui Keong.
He has helped us a lot and hope that we will get through this tough subject.
Although his cold jokes was ahem,
I like his teaching way by having jokes and the students will not feel stress during his class.

My Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (TITAS) was quite okay as the tips that Puan Jora was quite same...^^
Information Technology & System (ITS) was just an okay as I was not much read about it...XD
For the last subject, Organization & Human Resources (OHR) will be tested next Tuesday...
Then I will be free after that...

Going to holiday soon....
I'll be travel to Taiping soon with my dear friends...
Hope this will be a thrilled time for me....
After travelling will go back to my cute hometown...^^
And then go to Gunung Keriang when old friends...
Lots of Laughs...All planned...^^

I was here to apologize to Peng Pink as his grandma just passed away...
Sorry to hear about that...
Be happy always...
We always supporting you...^^
And the Penang trip was cancelled as I think you won't have any mood to go for fun...

Suddenly feel that many people are leaving me.
Maybe I watch too much of movie or anything else that cause me have this kinda feeling.
Well...We have break...
I think that is good for two of us...
Problems occurs anywhere and we have to solved it...
So good luck to you...
Hoping you will gain more freedom after I leave you...
Sorry if I have done any wrong to you...
Good luck...

Well...
Not having good mood now...
Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments