~Lonely again~

By cuteJason - 5:49 PM

Lonely again disturbing me this few day...
no wander why it come again?
Maybe I'm not care enough about my friends.
Maybe kot.
Why my friends don't agree with my choosing?
I know maybe he already make the wrong but why you all didn't want to give him a chance.
sometimes he is quite naughty but I already told him to be serious.
Why we must quarell with each other?
Why this will happen?
I don't want this to happen again.
I already lonely enough and don't make me more lonely.
When this loneliness and many unsolve problem will be completely gone???
After my studies?
After my working?
After my marraige?
After I become an old man?
After I die?
This world is tut...................
terrible...T.T...
can i continue my journey without any blokage?
can I?
Who knows???
~Be Happy Forever~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments